Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Stunning Fashion Creation this Holiday Season

I was so happy indeed that all my efforts were being noticed as I remember it well when I started to tell everybody that I will go into the fashion business 6 years ago a lot of people told me I'm too old already to start a fashion business, fashion is for the young people and some even said don't have a chance to compete with the young talents as I don't have any talent at all !!! And a lot of people were laughing and telling me well good luck. You will just waste your time and effort and money and you won't go anywhere, I’m glad that inspite of all these ridicules I received I still followed my heart then I started joining different fashion weeks around the globe and so happy to have received rave reviews from fashion magazines and fashion blogs around the globe. Recently my creation was also worn by famous celebrities like Ms. Ally Brooke one of the members of Fifth Harmony landed on the cover of Contrast Magazine New York and another famous magazine L’Officiel Latvia used my creation to dress up the cover of the magazine.  Now 6 years later, I have the respect and admiration of my colleagues and I have dressed some important people celebrities and beauty queens and actors and actresses and musicians. Please feel free to visit my website www.joycepilarsky.com 

Last night my gown won a lot of admiration and praise and it was no surprise that my friend Mhel Pechera who was wearing it, won the best dressed  and was awarded a trophy. It was a thanksgiving party given by the ever generous and wonderful couple Mr. and Mrs. Mary Divine and Tom Austria in Shangri-La Makati Hotel

Congratulations to Ms. Mhel Pechera stunningly beautiful in Joyce Penas Pilarsky red gown.







Thank you !!! Additional Trophy before end of 2017... Tam Austria’s Christmas and Thanksgiving Party ... Thank you so much for choosing me as BEST DRESSED of the night! #blessed🙏 #makeupmybeGown:Ms. Joyce Pilarsky — with Gigi Garcia Yonzonand Joyce Peñas Pilarsky at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.



Last Dec 21, I was also invited by Ms. Baby Go to her BG foundation Christmas party held at the Marco Polo club and I was also voted best dressed that night.



It's really rewarding to follow your dreams no matter what other people say, just give all your heart and passion and lots of love.



1 comment: